A regularly updated blog about my vintage Kenner Star Wars toy collection. Some stuff that I've recently acquired; some stuff that I've had since I was a kid. Some rare, some common, but all sharing the warmth, charm and character of the "first generation" of Star Wars toys - the ones we played with as kids in the late '70s and early '80s.

Monday, April 15, 2013

Moving!


Just wanted to post by way of explanation why the blog updates have been slow of late... it's because we're moving house and even apart from having no time to update the blog, all of my stuff is actually packed away in boxes right now.

But all will be back to better-than-normal soon as the basement rec room of our new house has a dedicated "Star Wars corner" that will soon be filled with IKEA "Besta" units and tons of vintage Kenner SW goodness :-)

Stay tuned for updates...

No comments:

Post a Comment